Support the Old Aurora Colony Museum-
Your Gift Will Make History!
- MAIL: Download and print a donation form, and mail to:
Old Aurora Colony Museum, P.O. Box 202, Aurora, OR 97002
Your Donation will…
- Help to support our 1800’s Stauffer-Will Farm Program experience for thousands of Oregon school-aged children;
- Support out efforts to create exciting and relevant historical exhibits that continue to illuminate the unique Aurora Colony history in the French Prairie;
- Allow us to continue our “race against time” to preserve historical documents and artifacts;
- Help to support our efforts to preserve our 11 historic buildings,including the Oxbarn, home of the Old Aurora Colony Museum; the Kraus House; the Steinbach Cabin; and the Giesy Store, the last commercial structure left from the Colony era.
** Donate to the Aurora Colony Historical Society, then earn a 100% Oregon tax credit by making a matching gift to the Oregon Cultural Trust. You give twice but it only costs you once since your entire Trust gift is refunded on your Oregon taxes. Trust donors build the fund that benefits nearly 1,300 Oregon arts, heritage and humanities nonprofits, including ACHS. Double your cultural support at www.culturaltrust.org allows you to claim your tax credit.
Planned giving is a way of taking maximum advantage of current tax laws, building and preserving your estate most efficiently, and providing stable and ongoing support for your favorite non-profit institutions, including The Aurora Colony Historical Society.
Contact me about Planned Giving!